FILOKTITIS Recovery and Rehabilitation Center is the largest private unit of its kind in Attica with 125 beds, special technological equipment and modern facilities for both inpatients and outpatients. FILOKTITIS Center has all the necessary, state-of-the-art, instruments to implement comprehensive rehabilitation programs and its whole concept is based on a highly human-centered philosophy. According to that, the person attending a rehabilitation program is essentially a participant and accomplice throughout his recovery process.
Physiotherapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, hydrotherapy, psychology, clinical dietician, neuropsychology and rehabilitation nursing are among the highly specialized services available toFILOKTITIS patients.
By assessing the needs of individuals who participate in its programs and of the various bodies (relatives & family, doctors, wider scientific community) who have an active interest in the progress and development of rehabilitation in our country FILOKTITIS Center aims to:
- Coordinated and effective management of the rehabilitation programs
- Ensure functional & smooth cooperation and communication in order to provide substantial care and services to the individuals attending the rehabilitation programs
- Provide detailed information to collaborating physicians
- Briefing to family
The rehabilitation team will work closely with the patient to advance their recovery and will provide the best possible rehabilitation services tailored to the patient’s individual needs.
For our international patients we provide special services like:
- Special arrangements with 5 stars hotels
- Bus service to and from the hotels
- Translators in the Centre
- Free transportation services from and to the airport
- Laundry services in reduced prices
All medical documents are provided in English language.
Special arrangements can be made after request.
We undertake all bureaucratic procedures for visa provision and visa extension.
Literally, we can take care of them from their doorstep when they are leaving home until they return back.
Services for diseases
- Cerebrovascular accident (CVA)
- Cerebral aneurysm
- Hallux valgus
- Discogenic back pain – spinal disc herniation
- Spinal deformities
- Low Back Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Syndrome of the Zygapophyseal Joints (Facet Syndrome)
- Dietetics & nutrition
- Occupational therapy
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Speech therapy
- Urodynamic assessment
- Psychological support – cognitive rehabilitation