The ENT department of the hospital is staffed and collaborates with the most distinguished otolaryngologists in Northern Greece. The great experience, the many years of training in centers abroad and the academic course inside and outside the borders, makes our ENT services not only perfect, but also up-to-date, harmonized with the most modern diagnostic and therapeutic practices of the global ENT community.
Medical and paramedical staff
The excellent medical force is surrounded by a specialized paramedical and nursing staff, ready to assist for the highest level of services in the specialty.
The following fields are indicative:
1. Child-ENT Tonsillectomy
- Cervical procedures (eg lateral and medial cervical cysts, removal of lymph nodes, tonsils
- Cholesteatoma surgery
- Endoscopic ear surgery
- Application of cochlear implants and implantable hearing aids (e.g. bone-anchored hearing aids or BAHA)
3. Nose, paranasal sinuses and skull base surgery
- Rhinoplasty, diaphragm straightening
- Paranasal sinus surgery, including oncology and reconstruction of personal skull fractures
4. Neck, soft tissue surgery
- Thyroid surgery
- Parotid and other salivary gland surgery
- Surgery of cervical structures
- Onco-surgery of the neck and Laser-Onco-surgery
6. Aesthetic Operations
- Detached ears
St Luke’s modern technical equipment enables us to apply the newest methods in diagnosis and treatment. Endoscopic ear surgery, soft tissue surgery with a microscope and neurostimulation, nasal surgery with navigation and the extensive application of lasers in tumor surgery are just some of the examples of the modern therapeutic approach of our patients.
At St Luke’s you will find people willing and able to inform you and help you with any problem related to the ENT specialty. Our goal is to take care of you with every means at our disposal and using modern and safe methods and techniques.