The ultramodern Interbalkan Medical Center building facilities are characterized as an architectural achievement.
It is the outcome of special studies with emphasis on aesthetics and ergonomics.
In its 50,000 sq.m., it houses wings and facilities that cover the whole range of health care services, and provide easy access and parking. Its capacity is 383 hospital beds and provides all types of rooms (3-bed, 2-bed, single-bed, luxury and suites). The Central Surgical Department offers 23 ultramodern Operating Rooms on constant standby.
It provides hotel amenities of top quality, both in terms of functionality and aesthetics, in all interior and exterior hospital areas. All the patients’ needs for confidentiality and hospitalization care are covered aiming at the best possible recuperation with zero trouble for the patients.
The building facilities cover the following functional needs:
- 383 hospital beds
- Intensive Care Units (for adults and neonates) of 48 beds
- 23 operating rooms, eight of which with radiation protection for radiation minimization for doctors and patients
- 7 delivery rooms
- Special endotherapy unit, wholly lead-covered, with open radio sources, unique in Thessaloniki
- Recuperation rooms with 12 beds
- Emergency outpatients’ clinics and regular outpatients’ clinics, doctors’ examination rooms, resuscitation rooms, one-day clinics
- Interior pool with special equipment for the needs of the Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Center
Two conference rooms (Vergina: 400 seats, Pella: 350 seats) with direct visual connection with the operating rooms.
- Vascular / Vascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Heart Surgery
- Main Labs
- Breast Clinic
- Pediatric Clinic
- Plastic Surgery
- Surgical Clinic
- ENT / Audiology – Neuro-otology Clinic
Center of Physical Medicine, Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Hydrotherapy: pool, hot tub, bathtub, whirlpool
- IC doctor