Clinical Oncologist, Pulmonologist
22 years of experience
Doctor Sapardanis Iordanis is a specialist in respiratory illnesses treatment.
- Lung cancer
- Invasive pulmonology (diagnosis of the trachea and bronchi mucous membrane using a bronchoscope)
- Rehabilitation of patients with cardio-respiratory diseases
- Wound infection (bacterial infection of tissues).
- 2000-2010 — Doctor in Asklepion Clinic in Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2000-2007 — Researcher in the Theageneio General Hospital, Thessaloniki
- 2000-2004 — Researcher and coordinator of the Hellenic Oncology Research Group (HORG), Thessaloniki
- 2001-2003 — Researcher in the Oncology Department in the Thessaloniki Bioclinic (formerly Galinos Clinic)
- 2001-2003 — Research Fellow in the Oncology Department of the AHEPA University General Hospital in Thessaloniki
- 2007-2008 — Doctor in Tatiana Central Clinic
- 2007-2010 — Pulmonologist in G. Papanicolaou General Hospital
- 2009-2010 — Doctor in San Vitale Neuropsychiatry Clinic in Nea Raidestos, Greece
- Since 2010 — Pulmonologist at Evexia Rehabilitation Center in Chalkidiki, Greece.
- 1993 — training at the Army Medical School of Serbia
- 1996-1997 — practice in Florina General Hospital, Greece
- 1997-1999 — residency at the Cancer Center of Theageneio General Hospital, Thessaloniki
- 2003-2004 — residency in the Pulmonology Department of the Theageneio General Hospital, Thessaloniki
Membership in organizations
- Since 2000 — a member of the charity organization Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- 2001-2003 — Secretary-General of American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA).
Dr. Iordanis is the author of 10 research papers presented at international and Greek conferences.
He took the 2nd place for his presentation at the 18th Panhellenic Congress of Thoracic Disease in 2009.