SARAFIANOS private clinic is a model Diagnostic and Therapeutic Center, at the most central spot of the town, with long-year tradition in offering high-quality health care services.
- 100 Hospital beds in large air-conditioned rooms
- 15 beds – spots in the Artificial Kidney Unit
- 4 beds in the Intensive Care Unit
- Modern medical-technological equipment, which is constantly renewed
- Laboratory for diagnostic purposes
- Outpatients practices
- Lithotripsy Unit
- Top scientific staff of all specializations
- Highly qualified nurses and administrative staff
- Fully equipped operating rooms
- Homecare service
- Ambulance service
- Hospitalization for patients from foreign countries
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Unit
Health Care for European Citizens
Health care services for European Citizens visiting our country whether on vacation or on business is possible according to the European Directive on cross-border healthcare.
The incorporation of the Directive in the National Legislation of Greece is pending and shall be completed in the course of 2013.
Until then, patients coming from member-states of the EU can be provided with health care, if they own a European Health Card.
- Pathology – Diabetes Centre
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Orthopedics Surgery – Trauma
- Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery
- Microbiology – Biochemistry
- Cytology – Pathological Anatomy
- General Ultrasonography – Vascular Triplex Examination
- Gynecological and Obstetric Ultrasonography
- Stress Test
- Heart Ultrasounds – Triplex Examination
- Holter Monitor
- Mammogram – Mamma Center
- Nuclear Medicine Gamma Camera
Artificial Kidney Unit
- The Artificial Kidney Unit has 15 spots for dialysis and operates in three shifts, offering its services to more than 90 patients.
- It uses state-of-the-art equipment which enable various types of dialysis (classical, haemofiltration, haemodialysis), has recently been fully renovated, complies with European standards and aims at offering treatment and help with recovery to patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
- The Artificial Kidney Unit is staffed with excellent manpower, both doctors and nurses, who stand out due to their complete scientific training and their compassionate behavior towards patients, as well as due to their undisputed experience in the sector.