EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE1982 – 1986 First Degree from the Department of Physical Education and Sports of AUTh1986-1993 Higher Second Degree from the School of Medicine of AUTh1993-1996 Rural Clinic and Military service (Reserve officer)1995-2000 Acquisition of Orthopedics specialty2001 – today Orthopedic Surgeon with particular emphasis on Orthopedic traumatology, Sports medicine and Sports injuries, total joint replacement, dealing with articular cartilage damage with over 9000 operations to date.
- Founding Member of TheMIS Orthopedic center in Thessaloniki.
- Recommended Hip Surgeon in the AMIS technique by Medacta International.
- Trainer of the recognized training center TheMIS Orthopedic center by the International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS).
- Trainer of the recognized training center TheMIS Orthopedic center of ICRS – International Cartilage Regeneration and joint preservation Society
- Corresponding member of the Development Commission of FIMS of the World Federation of Sports Medicine in the three years 2010-2013.
- Founding Member and for a number of years (4 years) President of the Sports Medicine Society of Greece.
- More than 300 speeches at Greek and foreign conferences, 40 scientific publications in magazines and participation in the writing of six books.
- Member of the Herodicus Society since 2019
- Member of ICRS – International Cartilage Regeneration and joint preservation Society since 2005
- Member of ESSKA 2000 – European Society of Sports traumatology, Knee surgery and Arthroscopy since 2006
- Member of ISAKOS – International Society of Arthroscopy Knee surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine since 2006
- Member of the Hellenic Arthroscopic Society “Georgios Noulis” since 2010
- Member of FIMS since 2004
- Member of the Hellenic Orthopaedics & Traumatology Association (EEXOT) since 2001
- Sailing Coach for 8 years (1984-1992) with distinctions at Panhellenic, Pan-European and World level, Doctor of National Sailing Teams
- Award from the Hellenic Olympic Committee in 2000 for the successes in the 2000 Olympics (Sydney).
- Director of Medical Services at the 2004 Olympics.
- Medical team ARIS Thessaloniki women volleyball team since 2014
- AE PANORAMA Thessaloniki Handball team team doctor since 2013
- Medical team PYLEA Thessaloniki Handball team since 2014.