4 WEEKS – 3 HOURS DAILY INDIVIDUAL THERAPY
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Consultation of rehabilitation doctor.
- Blood test – WBC (white blood cell), RBC (red blood cell), HGB (hemoglobin), HCT (hematocrit), Platelets, MCV (average volume of red cells), MCH (average amount of hemoglobin per red blood cell), MCHC (average concentration of hemoglobin in red blood cell).
- Cardiac check-up (cardiologist consultation, electrocardiogram, heart Ultrasound).
- Follow up by neurologist.
- Follow up by orthopedic.
- Individual plan of treatment course according to recommendations by our doctors.
- Individual plan of nutrition according to recommendations by nutrition dietologist.
- Individual therapies using classic and modern methods which correspond to the needs and abilities of the patient.
- Therapies may include:
- Physiotherapy using classic and modern methods such as Bobath (Baby-bobath), Makenzie, Mulligan concept, PNF method, gymnastics, kinesitherapy, kinesio taping method, CI method for children etc.
- Hydrotherapy (therapeutic pool, AQUA-PNF method, hydrotherapeutic water stream massage, pool lift for persons with special needs).
- Occupational therapy (Ergo therapy) using classic and modern methods and modern devices such as Hocoma, Armeo spring, Nirvana etc.
- Speech (Logo therapy) and swallowing therapy.
- Psychological, neuropsychological and cognitive training (with extra charge).
- Retraining cognitive functions, social services, ADL (activities of daily living).
- Usage of Eksoskeleton and Lokomat, Armeo, Nirvana, Biodex and Snoezelen & many other modern devices.
- Usage of accessible sports’ center.
- Usage of gyms.
- Group therapies (1-2 times per week) in drawing, knitting, modeling and ceramics, crafts, music, cooking, aesthetics and beauty.
- 4 weeks (28 days) accommodation in a fully furnished apartment (up to 2 adults and 2 children).
- Transfer to the rehabilitation center and back (not individual).
- We help you in choosing the best doctor/clinic/rehab center for your case.
- Medical documents’ translations before, during and after your treatment.
- Arranging appointments with the doctors and for other medical exams, such as MRI, CT, blood tests, etc.
- Interpreter during doctor’s consultation and therapies.
- Assistance and translation during urgent situations in the hospital for necessary communication between patient and doctor.
- Professional control of medical services by communication with the doctor in charge and other specialists.
- Assistance in buying medications.
- Arranging transfers and taxi services (the cost of the transfer/services not included).
- 24/7 assistance and translation on the phone.
- Assistance upon arrival, including help in shopping from the supermarket, internet connection and buying a SIM card.
- Visa support service.
- Arrival and departure transfer by car.
- Meeting inside the airport in Greece.
EXTRA CHARGES (NOT INCLUDED):
- Electricity, water and building common services bills in the apartment 4€ per day (in case of over usage of the air-conditioner or hot water boiler the charge can be higher).
- Payment for house cleaning service 40€ once during the whole stay.
- Outsourced doctors’ consultations or follow up (such as neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, urologist, cardiologist, dermatologist etc.) at extra charge. Ask us for exact cost before booking appointment.
- Scheduled or emergency patient’s transfer by ambulance or by car.
- In case patients wish to have a private transfer (to be alone in the car without other patients) extra charge of 10 € per way will apply.
- Please sign a contract with our company before you start treatment course.
- The price of the package is fixed and non-changeable even if the patient does not need any of the included services, the price cannot be reduced.
- No therapies performed during weekends and public holidays in Greece.
- We do not recommend you lose therapies because lost therapies are non-refundable even if the patient is sick not able attend the therapy.
- In case the patient has any infection or sickness that may infect or affect other patients must be transferred individually at extra charge of 10 € per way. It depends on doctor’s recommendations.